The withdrawal request I placed on account 1130818 was canceled

Тема в разделе "Новости компании. Технические и финансовые вопросы", создана пользователем Vebro, 24 сен 2018.

1. Vebro

Vebro Member

My last withdrawal request I placed on account 1130818 was canceled because I use another withdrawal method. I can not use the same master card with which I made my deposit to withdraw fund because my card does not accept payment or doese not accept inflow. That is why my first withdrawal was rejected by my bank and fund reversed to trading account. Kindly advice me on what withdrawal method I should use in this case. My bank said that fund can be sent to my local Naira account. Account Name: EFIFENA MUSA EJOVWOKE. Account number: 0052714525. Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Lagos Nigeria. This is also the account of the card with which I made deposit into my trading account. If that is possible kindly withdraw the $41 on the above trading account to it.

Show quoted text

2. FOREXstart SD Team

FOREXstart SD Team Команда помощи

Top самых активных пользователей месяца

I would like to invite you to use a special consultation with the financial department.
    Please send e-mail to the financial department finance@forexstart.org

Please note: I recommend that you use the link to this forum when contacting the finance department. It will not be superfluous to quote the data you received from your bank.

3. Vebro

Vebro Member

4. Vebro

Vebro Member

I have written to finance@forexstart.org severally but no response. Kindly help me reach them to reply me

5. FXstart Admin

FXstart Admin Administrator Команда форума

Хорошо, вам ответят по е-мейл

Поделиться этой страницей