Сколько времени в сутки вы уделяете трейдингу

Тема в разделе "Отдых трейдеров, Реклама", создана пользователем FranzFerdinand, 13 окт 2009.

?

Сколько времени в сутки вы уделяете трейдингу

1. ????? 1 ????

0 голосов
    0,0%
  2. 1-3 ????

0 голосов
    0,0%
  3. 3-6 ?????

1 голосов
    50,0%
  4. 6-12 ?????

1 голосов
    50,0%
  5. ??????? ???-????, ???? ? ??????? ? ??????

0 голосов
    0,0%
  1. FranzFerdinand

FranzFerdinand Administrator

Есть ли прямая зависимотсь между потраченным временем и результатом? Или эта зависимость обратная? ;)

2. Trancer

Trancer Местный житель

драсьте

есть конечно...но не прямая
    скорее в степени

3. ijkl744

ijkl744 Banned

PSU meseta for mmomill

Patch 3.3 PTR: Mages get simplified Scorch, Frost changesplz come going to mmomill.comFire mages are ablaze with joy over today's patch 3.3 PTR build, frost mages are a little iffy, and arcane is... pretty much completely untouched! Let's skip over any additional preamble and dig right in. Do note, however, that some of this is so far unconfirmed and comes from datamining. Considering these changes come from the PTR, any of it could change before patch 3.3 goes live.Fire?Improved Scorch: The debuff from this talent no longer stacks, and instead can apply the full effect from a single cast of Scorch. ?Glyph of Improved Scorch now increases the damage of your Scorch spell by 20%.This is going to make a lot of raiding mages very happy. It essentially normalizes the debuff to match equivalent debuffs, like Improved Shadow Bolt. Streamlining an unnecessarily complicated debuff is a great thing. It'll lift a needless burden from mage DPS. And yes, there are mages getting drunk in celebration this evening. It's somewhat disturbing, really.Frost?Frozen Core now also causes your Ice Lance criticals to reduce the cast time of your next Frostbolt or Frostfire Bolt by 0.4/0.7/1 sec.?Glyph of Eternal Water - Your Summon Water Elemental now lasts indefinitely, but your Water Elemental can no longer cast Freeze. Oh ho! What is this? Could it be an attempt at making frost raid viable? It's a pretty good move, too. The increased damage comes from having your pet with you nuking away at all times, rather than straight increasing the power of the mage's own nukes. The concern was always that if you pump up the frost mage, you make them even more dangerous in PvP, which is hardly something they need. PvP frost mages wouldn't want to lose the Water Elemental's root, so you won't need to worry about this in the arena. It should work out pretty well. Assuming, of course, the Water Elemental and the frost mage get all the tools necessary to keep the thing alive in a raid.psu meseta ,Phantasy Star Universe meseta,Phantasy Star meseta,C9 gold,C9 money

4. Viktor777

Viktor777 Местный житель

Не голосовал.
    Постепенно прохожу эти этапы снизу вверх. Сейчас добрался до второго.

А вот до первого, полагаю не доберусь...

5. Апрель

Апрель Активный участник

8 ч - сон
    16 ч - рынок (4 ч у компа, 12 ч с кпк)

6. Anyan

Anyan Элитный участник

у меня скорее обратная - чем больше сижу тем хуже результат..... но и мало времени не получается уделять - в общем, идеальна, как и везде, золотая середина - т.е. нужно ровно столько сколько нужно......

7. leader

leader Новичок форума

а если полчаса всего? мне достаточно.

8. Апрель

Апрель Активный участник

перешел с последнего пункта на примерно третий......

9. chinafreed

chinafreed Banned

cool

Tibet travel Tibet tour Tibet tours agency - CITS Chinayak.com Chinayak is one of the earliest and best web travel agency in China, which offers Tibet permit,visa extention,train and flight ticket booking in advance for your Tibet travel,Tibet tour,Tibet tours,Sichuan Panda tours,etc. Tibet travel,Tibet tours and Tibet tour -travel West China Local Tibet travel agency providing Tibet tour to Tibet, Sichuan, Kham, Xinjiang, Qinghai and Yunnan, China hotels, domestic China flights, train tickets. Tibet travel,Travel to tibet,Tibet tour,Tibet tours,Train to Tibet Tibet travel,Tibet tour,Tibet tours-Windhorse Tour specializes in operating various Tibet tour,Tibet tours,Tibet travel.offers up-to-dates,assists you to apply for the Tibet permit, book train, flight tickets into Lhasa. Tibet Mt.Everest Base Camp tours, Tibet Kailash Tours, Tibet sightseeing tours.

10. proftrade

proftrade А вот и я !

Привет

11. Vlad&slaV

Vlad&slaV Banned

1-3 часа в сутки, офлайн работа мой основной источник дохода... а форекс учу чтоб на пенсии было чем заниматься :)))
    до пенсии осталось 9.5 лет!!!

12. directsat77

directsat77 Banned

Dear friend

Dear friend This is the greeting from ELCTRADEW LTD.,one of the big Electrical wholesaler and Retailer in China.We mainly sell electrical product such as digital cameras, mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4, GPS, please visit our website: joibuy.com to find something you may interested and please contact us freely if you have any question, we will offer more competitive price and best service for business cooperation with you/your company.Mail : export@joibuy.comMSN : joibuy@hotmail.com

13. zignmund

zignmund Новичок форума

ИМХО работать надо попеременно с отдыхом. Чередуя погружение в рынки и отвлечением на сторонние моменты

14. lora25

lora25 Новичок форума

Менее часа, так как форекс - это не основной источник дохода. О результатах говорить еще рано, потому что вчера был месяц как я работаю осознанно на форексе (я не считаю детских шалостей года два назад).

15. hijk357

hijk357 Banned

16. doroshk)

doroshk) Новичок форума

хм. моего варианта нету. иногда бывает весь день просиживаю, иногда бывает и не захожу вовсе, как когда =/

Последнее редактирование модератором: 23 июл 2010
  17. zignmund

zignmund Новичок форума

Последний опыт показал, что отвлекаться во время торговли на что то иное не получается. Вот и выходит, что уделяешь торговле почти всё дневное время. Вечером-конечно же-отдых.

18. iknew

iknew Активный участник

Наблюдаю за рынком практически все время,лучшее время для входа по ТС это 2 -4 ночи и с 11до 16.

19. a5ua4js5rs

a5ua4js5rs Banned

- Pandie it up strengthening capacity,
    - can only look down channel, price or quantity can not be homogeneous. Difficult to take a good short average long-term correction, etc. It is Alice.
    - intensive traded good either, the major selling pressure back for good. Wall look the same view, the market upset unwanted.
    - stock analysts strongly recommend a small profit, the trend away from the run eccentric. Fundamentals on stock selection and learn just incredible.
    - daily life in school, previous experience essential. High-profit monopoly industries, leading enterprises and more reliable.
    - Duanchao riches Oh cake, band operation ultimately. Li Zhi Yao in the stock market, warning time indispensable.
    - themes are made banker, business growth difficult to return. Stock changes really subtle, stubborn obstinacy is foolish.
    - battle every day engage in long and short, short-term to do the fence. Who is strong toward whom you rely,mens moncler, ultimately, short-term profits.
    - up early to buy stocks,大足之行 - Qzone日志, learn to start throwing down. Timing is most important to see your skills Gaobu Gao.
    - glossy ganoderma trend patterns, indicators of price and volume Tulong Dao. Master cycle theory, the stock market Fest campaign.
    - 10 天 cost lifeline, if not broken do not return. Super-short look at three days, rip stop running inevitable.
    - to jump in long-term average,prada sunglasses, short-term present chaotic spiral. Platform,louboutin sale, a product made of thick, thin hair stock price being up.
    - change from the next in line to go flat, prepared to fund heart assured. Online Shui slowly in line, looking firmly into the break back.
    - in line from top to bottom-line,三十岁的女人, shape must see. Such a breakthrough with its bid, as a temporary deeds.
    - stock to stabilize in the years line, horse Pentium difficult to stop. Slope of change accelerating, the absolute difference from the top line.
    - through six lines under short-term,louis vuitton handbags, stocks do not stick. Once the six lines deep down,fendi handbags, Lao Xiong accompany you to play a few years.
    - such as in online Shui appear properly take center line of thinking changed. Quarter line appears to be below, clearly calamity at hand.
    - stock slowly step on quarter line, decisive intervention Mo lightly. Month trend line the following line, and the prices certainly have been stopped.
    - online through season on line, buy patient for a cash register. Fell month-ray has proved possible to determine whether the end
    - 5 percent can not recover,
    - only selling, not buying the deal is off!
    - 30 or more to watch out for, (30 means the stock exchange rate)
    - flattened in line,非常邪恶 看懂啦吗 - Qzone日志, ready to catch Lao Xiong. Line up on crutches, determined to buy back foot!
    - in line down the line, we must figure out, such as other 60 lines, temporary wall concept to do.
    - Deep below in line, Lao Xiong live a half years. Price stability in line, 16 days shall prevail.
    - to ask why? Bull-bear line dead! 60 line wear, do not stick.
    - 60 online Shui, resolutely determined to buy! Small online through large, we must accelerate!
    - 60 go online, long-term to long! On line no less than to wear, light on the front!
    - stock step 60, the market did band. 60 lines if they are broken, have bad eyes,
    - to pull back by lines such as Mo flustered!
    - 15 or more cautious, (15 means the stock exchange rate)
    - three days is not high now,
    - 60 months online, buy and other earnings. On line the following line, the wave has been completed!
    - a drop in price month-ray, the bottom has been proven. 20 line is flat, start preparing.
    - 20 lines to the upturned, as if Chong Fenghao. Suddenly accelerating away from the top step to!
    - 10 days is the cost, broken only leave 3. 5 days short-term view, double break you channeling!
    - a long time to jump in the short term was winding, a platform made of, stock up on!
    - suddenly accelerating, three days without high volume, sell it the deal is off!
    - To up, first with the amount.
    - or turn up the volume of the first strong,
    select stocks with 10, All roads lead to truth and close the mouths of high. According to this pattern stocks, and generally does not cover. -

- 3% is standard,
    - keep in mind and firmly abide by understanding, must make a small loss big

20. mi3kum1ui9yu

mi3kum1ui9yu А вот и я !

,timberland sale
    reproduced from 314378896 at 3:58 p.m. on the February 6, 2006 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Original Literature Section 33: In the dark, secretly tears
    Later, I met a number of users try, they did not I think I am bad, or even a few pretty handsome for. They are also not left me any painful memories, mostly happy, though that happiness was short, but enough to soothe my feelings of loneliness.
    Ma Qing look Moran looked out the window. Once again, I looked closely, she really is an ordinary woman into the crowd difficult to be identified out of a woman, but the woman I interviewed, she was considered as an alternative, because of her indifferent and calm. She is good at the feelings buried together, after the indulgence of self can restore the familiar, which is very valuable. However, I still have some questions, the network really such a serious change in the number of women? I believe that such a woman as the horse must clear a lot, because there are a lot of girls to indulge themselves in online chat, there will always be as out of control points with friends what happened. Ma Qing say it is yes, Internet chat is very addictive. She says she is now addicted Road, although sometimes bored, so if she would let themselves do not go,uggs on sale, do not go to see friends, however, a few days later her own life just does not feel What, then again the Internet, they began to see friends, then the state will feel good again. She said, fascinated by the network is hooked like a drug, and sometimes really want to \
    \Are always lost, but it is not very heavy. Feeling heart to open up,air force 1 premium high, more crazy, is another way of venting good. After dawn, we continue to return to their original. \
    Xu Manli 33-year-old cadres
    late at night, Xu Manli will house all the lights off, quietly sat on the bed, CD machine in an old song forever stood - \She will continue to do sit till dawn, sleep away the tears before she would dial a phone number, always no answer, so she can hear a heavy sigh.
    so many years, Xu Manli not help but call her husband at night, phone number, she would like to hear his voice again, tell him sorry.
    so far, I have not met with Xu Manli. We know in the online chat, mostly about her by E-mail and OICQ to complete. Although familiar with each other also through after a few phone, usually the current situation I asked her, she will make a short answer, dialogue,Louis Luitton Outlet, boring and monotonous atmosphere of the entire chat is also depressing.
    contrast, she described in the text line becomes smooth and fine a lot, probably hiding in the fantasy online world, better communication between strangers somewhat more sense of security.
    OICQ
    in my friends list, she considered an extraordinary woman. Her network called \The more she appears, I am more curious about her a few minutes more.
    At first we just did not have a ride for a ride to chat, her answer is very slow, too few words, seems to have no interest in her subject, she often is \Such words to deal with my question. And she especially did not like I asked her emotional experience, just told me that she divorced. Sometimes I get bored and ask why not look for her new marriage, she is using harsh tone warned me not to mention marriage to her word, she said their marriage is not qualified to say the word woman.
    Genta Liao more the number of days, more could feel she was an unhappy woman. Subsequently, perhaps due to my patience and sincerity touched her, she's talking a lot of positive, willing to let me know more about her. Still later,雨祭 - Qzone日志, she took the initiative to talk to my heart's anguish, tells the story of her unhappy - an accident, \much harm.
    story to me about before, she repeatedly told me that she is an especially conservative women, for \By now, she held that night's indulgence of deep remorse and repentance filled,moncler jacket, often secretly in the night, tears, prayers, and God will forgive her husband's fault.
    In fact, the whole thing after listening to the narrative Xu Manli after, I think she is too blame for their severe. Because of the tragedy caused by multiple factors, she temporarily lost control while having sex with others is really her fault, but as one of the victims of events - her husband should bear some responsibility.
    Xu Manli language to me with a fine description of her home, often showing the text of the old days, and regret. Indeed, she had is to have an enviable happy family.
    my husband 或 No, China, and we graduated from the same university,高(搞)人语录 - Qzone日志, he was ahead of me. He is a very fine man, tall, and looks also very manly. He was our school basketball team's striker, is also the Youth League school's student leaders, academic performance among the best, when he was a lot of our school girl crush on the object.
    I do not know how he would fancy me then. I look not very beautiful, but more side Zhuang Xiuli, build a decent living is full of the kind of tall.
    rigorous as tutoring young age, I am more quiet and shy, rarely travel with the boys,moncler sale, is he actively pursuing me, and was particularly hard to recover. I accepted his quest, my parents were strongly opposed to our love.
    his home in the field, but also in rural areas,━━━我━━●爱我和我爱的人是同一个人吗? - Qzone日志, his family was not very good. I am in Beijing, parents were cadres, they will oppose us in love.
    but Wang China is a man of particular ambition,mbt stockists, but also particularly talented. Through their own efforts, he successfully after graduation to stay in Beijing a very famous foreign companies, the sales staff from a lower start this big fight a few years became the company's sales director, income is pricey for.
    after graduation I was made to accept a body unit, the income is now more significant. Later, parents see the work we have a decent, especially for my husband even after knowing more about a man and his talents very much appreciate that they later agreed that our marriage.

| Back to logs list

Поделиться этой страницей